Redemption Kids exists to provide a safe and loving place for children to experience God’s love. Children will be well cared for with age appropriate teaching, while parents experience a time of worship in the main gathering. Redemption Kids will be known for creating a trusting relationship between children and their families. We will strive to teach children to trust scripture, show them what it means to make a difference in their own lives, and encourage them to grow and develop to their maximum potential.
Each Week We….
- Make Redemption Kids a fun and engaging place that kids look forward to coming to each week
- Develop trusting relationships with parents
- Engage children in age appropriate teaching that creates a desire to learn and understand the gospel.
- Utilize volunteers who are gifted in working with children.
- Create a joyful and positive environment that is organized, clean and adequately staffed to safely care for children.
- Nursery: Birth – Walking
- Toddlers thru First Grade:
- 2 years
- 3-4 years
- Kindergarten – First Grade